Director of strategy
Saatchi & Saatchi
(020) 7636 5060
80, Charlotte Street, London, , W1A 1AQ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The feeling you get when you "crack it".
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Energy trumps intellect any day.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always take "yes" for an answer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Join a boy band.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
The return of Downton Abbey.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Eddie Izzard meets Peter Snow.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Embarassed myself yesterday.
The worst thing about me is...
Craving the limelight.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas