Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide
(020) 7462 7122
80 Charlotte Street, London, W1A 1AQ
Date of birth
24 November 1959
The best thing about my job is...
Jane Kendall, Fleur Bell and, now, Fabio Scappaticci.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That, in ten years' time and with £50 million, human hearts, like those of zebra fish, will be able to repair themselves – www.bhf.org.uk/MendingBrokenHearts.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be yourself more. With skill – Rob Goffee.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not wait until I was 22 to get married.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Also embarrassing for Robert Senior, as we turned out the lights and said goodnight to each other – at least we were in separate beds.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Paul Scholes meets Paul Smith.
I really love...
Paul Smith handkerchiefs.
I really wish I had...
More Paul Smith handkerchiefs.
I really wish I hadn't...
Banked at Lloyds King St Manchester for more than 40 years.
The worst thing about me is...
Still, surprisingly, the subject of much parental debate.
You might not know this but I'm...
Jim Hytner's younger brother.
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated