CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
9 June 1961
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Those who are most certain about what’s going on are usually the most deluded.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Buy shares in Apple.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Making stuff; plays, films, paintings, music.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I’ve blanked it out.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Quiet. Bordering on silent.
I really love...
Everything. (Except violence, bigotry and Turkish Delight.)
I really wish I had...
A phone that worked.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought an iPhone 4.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch