(020) 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It allows me to think I'm still 28.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I'm not 28.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be nice to people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to California, invent a search engine.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My kids and my wife.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'm very English – excitement is an unacceptable state of mind.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My friends, Tottenham Hotspur, cricket, The Sopranos, Bowers Wilkins, Guinness, Led Zepellin, life.
I really wish I had...
A few million in the bank.
I really wish I hadn't...
Run over my parents' cat.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a cat murderer.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not taking this too seriously.
- Senior Digital Designer Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Junior / Mid-weight Digital Designer - Shoreditch Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Business Analyst - UX - Wireframe - Agile Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Project Manager Adam Recruitment £200 - £300 per day + doe, Manchester
- New Business Manager Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media