(020) 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It allows me to think I'm still 28.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I'm not 28.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be nice to people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to California, invent a search engine.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My kids and my wife.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'm very English – excitement is an unacceptable state of mind.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My friends, Tottenham Hotspur, cricket, The Sopranos, Bowers Wilkins, Guinness, Led Zepellin, life.
I really wish I had...
A few million in the bank.
I really wish I hadn't...
Run over my parents' cat.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a cat murderer.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not taking this too seriously.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne