(020) 7025 3900
24 Bloomsbury Way, , London, , WC1A 2SL
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It allows me to think I'm still 28.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I'm not 28.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be nice to people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to California, invent a search engine.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My kids and my wife.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'm very English – excitement is an unacceptable state of mind.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My friends, Tottenham Hotspur, cricket, The Sopranos, Bowers Wilkins, Guinness, Led Zepellin, life.
I really wish I had...
A few million in the bank.
I really wish I hadn't...
Run over my parents' cat.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a cat murderer.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not taking this too seriously.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure