Executive strategy director
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Constant brain teasers.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Tim Harford is apparently the British Malcolm Gladwell.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Focus on the important, not the urgent. Courtesy of Mr Paul Feldwick.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Still be in trouble with my grandmother for chasing the peacocks after my 21st birthday party.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the world afresh through my daughter's eyes.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A photographic memory.
I really wish I hadn't...
The hoarding instinct.
The worst thing about me is...
My husband thinks it's the way I destroy all books as I read them.
You might not know this but I'm...
Absolutely petrified of heights.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - MUST SPEAK GERMAN! Adam Recruitment £20000 - £27000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3