Executive strategy director
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Constant brain teasers.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Tim Harford is apparently the British Malcolm Gladwell.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Focus on the important, not the urgent. Courtesy of Mr Paul Feldwick.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Still be in trouble with my grandmother for chasing the peacocks after my 21st birthday party.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the world afresh through my daughter's eyes.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A photographic memory.
I really wish I hadn't...
The hoarding instinct.
The worst thing about me is...
My husband thinks it's the way I destroy all books as I read them.
You might not know this but I'm...
Absolutely petrified of heights.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London