Executive strategy director
12 Bishop’s Bridge Road, , London, , W2 6AA
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Constant brain teasers.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Tim Harford is apparently the British Malcolm Gladwell.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Focus on the important, not the urgent. Courtesy of Mr Paul Feldwick.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Still be in trouble with my grandmother for chasing the peacocks after my 21st birthday party.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing the world afresh through my daughter's eyes.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A photographic memory.
I really wish I hadn't...
The hoarding instinct.
The worst thing about me is...
My husband thinks it's the way I destroy all books as I read them.
You might not know this but I'm...
Absolutely petrified of heights.
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building