Group chief commercial officer
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7734 1677
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
26 July 1966
The best thing about my job is...
I'm pretty sure we have more laughs than it's possible to have in most other jobs… and that, of course, is because of the people we work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
There is far too much to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Handle the whole business of asking my father-in-law if I could marry his daughter a lot better than I did last time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Triumph over adversity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
About 20 seconds ago, remembering how useless I was in that particular moment when I was 21.
The last time I was excited was...
Yesterday in a meeting with a tech business that reckoned they had cracked the question of creating real sustainable value in virtual content.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
The power, which some of my friends seem to have, to be able to sleep anywhere, instantly.
I really wish I hadn't...
Ever heard the sound of my own voice. I find it really is appalling and, given how much I go on, that isn't great.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3