Director of commercial strategy
(020) 7782 7534
1, Pennington Street, London, , E98 1BD
Date of birth
26 July 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The variety of working across all our clients and meeting lots of interesting, talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Senior relationships are critical in business.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do as you would be done by.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a bit more risky and brave in my decision-making.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Talented people who are totally grounded and humble about themselves and what they have achieved.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When all three of my boys beat me down a double black ski run in Colorado this year. I am clearly getting old.
The last time I was excited was...
In September, when I went to Istanbul with my wife for a long weekend. What a great city.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct, honest, a good listener who cares passionately about what he does.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learnt to ski at an earlier age. I was 36 when I started in earnest.
I really wish I hadn't...
A massive mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My eagerness to get stuff done. Once I have my mind set on something, I am obsessed about making it happen as soon as possible.
You might not know this but I'm...
Originally from Birmingham.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood