Director of commercial strategy
(020) 7782 7534
1, Pennington Street, London, , E98 1BD
Date of birth
26 July 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The variety of working across all our clients and meeting lots of interesting, talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Senior relationships are critical in business.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do as you would be done by.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be a bit more risky and brave in my decision-making.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Talented people who are totally grounded and humble about themselves and what they have achieved.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When all three of my boys beat me down a double black ski run in Colorado this year. I am clearly getting old.
The last time I was excited was...
In September, when I went to Istanbul with my wife for a long weekend. What a great city.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct, honest, a good listener who cares passionately about what he does.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Learnt to ski at an earlier age. I was 36 when I started in earnest.
I really wish I hadn't...
A massive mortgage.
The worst thing about me is...
My eagerness to get stuff done. Once I have my mind set on something, I am obsessed about making it happen as soon as possible.
You might not know this but I'm...
Originally from Birmingham.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End