Chief strategy officer
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like one.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The more someone knows, the less they tend to understand.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Listen and talk in equal proportion to your ears and mouth.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Avoid bumping into myself; apparently, it warps the space-time continuum. At least that's what Doc said…
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Introducing myself for the first time to a client I had already been working with for six months.
The last time I was excited was...
Right now… honestly.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Added more to the last question – makes me sound a bit simple, but it's true.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got used to eight hours sleep a night – would have made kids much easier.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant, international branding agency in London £70k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Freelance Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23 - £25 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton