Chief strategy officer
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It doesn't feel like one.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The more someone knows, the less they tend to understand.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Listen and talk in equal proportion to your ears and mouth.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Avoid bumping into myself; apparently, it warps the space-time continuum. At least that's what Doc said…
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Introducing myself for the first time to a client I had already been working with for six months.
The last time I was excited was...
Right now… honestly.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Added more to the last question – makes me sound a bit simple, but it's true.
I really wish I hadn't...
Got used to eight hours sleep a night – would have made kids much easier.
The worst thing about me is...
My attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control