(020) 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to get involved in product challenges across broadcast, digital and print platforms.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you are not falling off now and again, you are not trying hard enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take exercise through my thirties.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creative talent, passionate about their audience.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting involved in a bike crash in Regent's Park didn't do the ego or rib-cage much good.
The last time I was excited was...
So much new product hitting the web, the newsstand or the airwaves – it's never dull.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Driven, direct, restless and passionate about product.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Colour blind. Gives me a very individual take on art and covers.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Medical Writer Hanson Search Up to 40,000 Euros, Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign