(020) 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to get involved in product challenges across broadcast, digital and print platforms.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you are not falling off now and again, you are not trying hard enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take exercise through my thirties.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creative talent, passionate about their audience.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting involved in a bike crash in Regent's Park didn't do the ego or rib-cage much good.
The last time I was excited was...
So much new product hitting the web, the newsstand or the airwaves – it's never dull.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Driven, direct, restless and passionate about product.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Colour blind. Gives me a very individual take on art and covers.
- WEB DEVELOPER (HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress, jQuery) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital, leadership role, £55k + excellent benefits MODA consult Up to £55k + excellent benefits and career development, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Agency ADLIB up to £26k, Bristol
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - £30k to £35k, leading creative agency in Central London MODA consult £30k - £35k, plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues