(020) 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to get involved in product challenges across broadcast, digital and print platforms.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you are not falling off now and again, you are not trying hard enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take exercise through my thirties.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creative talent, passionate about their audience.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting involved in a bike crash in Regent's Park didn't do the ego or rib-cage much good.
The last time I was excited was...
So much new product hitting the web, the newsstand or the airwaves – it's never dull.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Driven, direct, restless and passionate about product.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Colour blind. Gives me a very individual take on art and covers.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - FMCG Aspire £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 plus a company car, Warwickshire