(020) 7859 8618
189, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, , WC2H 8JG
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to get involved in product challenges across broadcast, digital and print platforms.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you are not falling off now and again, you are not trying hard enough.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take exercise through my thirties.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creative talent, passionate about their audience.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting involved in a bike crash in Regent's Park didn't do the ego or rib-cage much good.
The last time I was excited was...
So much new product hitting the web, the newsstand or the airwaves – it's never dull.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Driven, direct, restless and passionate about product.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Colour blind. Gives me a very individual take on art and covers.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline