Chief executive (Europe)
(020) 7529 9000
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
My bosses are in two different timezones.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Nemawashi" is Japanese for behind-the-scenes negotiation.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never ever give a personal bank guarantee.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The Argos catalogue.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sometime in the last century.
The last time I was excited was...
When five of my numbers came up on the Lottery.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Gieves & Hawkes (sale).
I really love...
A nice Margaux.
I really wish I had...
Worked at CDP in the 70s.
I really wish I hadn't...
Non, je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
I say "I told you so" a lot.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch