Chief executive (Europe)
(020) 7529 9000
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
My bosses are in two different timezones.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Nemawashi" is Japanese for behind-the-scenes negotiation.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never ever give a personal bank guarantee.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The Argos catalogue.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sometime in the last century.
The last time I was excited was...
When five of my numbers came up on the Lottery.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Gieves & Hawkes (sale).
I really love...
A nice Margaux.
I really wish I had...
Worked at CDP in the 70s.
I really wish I hadn't...
Non, je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
I say "I told you so" a lot.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central