Chief executive (Europe)
(020) 7529 9000
9 Lower John Street, , London, , W1F 9DZ
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
My bosses are in two different timezones.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Nemawashi" is Japanese for behind-the-scenes negotiation.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never ever give a personal bank guarantee.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The Argos catalogue.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sometime in the last century.
The last time I was excited was...
When five of my numbers came up on the Lottery.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Gieves & Hawkes (sale).
I really love...
A nice Margaux.
I really wish I had...
Worked at CDP in the 70s.
I really wish I hadn't...
Non, je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
I say "I told you so" a lot.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media