10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Date of birth
29 September, last century
The best thing about my job is...
The talented and funny people I work with at OgilvyOne.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Only worry about the things you can do anything about.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Jon Steele, who told me that you can't be too cheesy in a pitch. It seems to work.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to Silicon Valley.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bravery in any form.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Toilet door at work not locked properly, I barge in, senior client in full flow.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning, when Charlie and Emma showed me a killer idea that is going to win awards.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Bought shares in Apple in 1997.
I really wish I hadn't...
Stopped seeing a personal trainer.
The worst thing about me is...
My urge to control things.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media