10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Date of birth
29 September, last century
The best thing about my job is...
The talented and funny people I work with at OgilvyOne.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Only worry about the things you can do anything about.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Jon Steele, who told me that you can't be too cheesy in a pitch. It seems to work.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to Silicon Valley.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bravery in any form.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Toilet door at work not locked properly, I barge in, senior client in full flow.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning, when Charlie and Emma showed me a killer idea that is going to win awards.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Bought shares in Apple in 1997.
I really wish I hadn't...
Stopped seeing a personal trainer.
The worst thing about me is...
My urge to control things.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London