10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Date of birth
29 September, last century
The best thing about my job is...
The talented and funny people I work with at OgilvyOne.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Only worry about the things you can do anything about.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Jon Steele, who told me that you can't be too cheesy in a pitch. It seems to work.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Move to Silicon Valley.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bravery in any form.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Toilet door at work not locked properly, I barge in, senior client in full flow.
The last time I was excited was...
This morning, when Charlie and Emma showed me a killer idea that is going to win awards.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Bought shares in Apple in 1997.
I really wish I hadn't...
Stopped seeing a personal trainer.
The worst thing about me is...
My urge to control things.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy