The Engine Group/WCRS
(020) 3128 6030
60 Great Portland Street, , London, , W1W 7RT
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great talent reach their potential.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I was not born to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing, no matter how hard it is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be less of a swot.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Recently, it was delootlondon.co.uk, London's positive reaction to the riots driven by people at Engine.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Robin… (insert anecdote here).
The last time I was excited was...
On the waterslide with the kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that macaroni cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't say no.
You might not know this but I'm...
A poker champion.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control