The Engine Group/WCRS
(020) 3128 6030
60 Great Portland Street, , London, , W1W 7RT
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great talent reach their potential.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I was not born to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing, no matter how hard it is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be less of a swot.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Recently, it was delootlondon.co.uk, London's positive reaction to the riots driven by people at Engine.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Robin… (insert anecdote here).
The last time I was excited was...
On the waterslide with the kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that macaroni cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't say no.
You might not know this but I'm...
A poker champion.
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media