The Engine Group/WCRS
(020) 3128 6030
60 Great Portland Street, , London, , W1W 7RT
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great talent reach their potential.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I was not born to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing, no matter how hard it is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be less of a swot.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Recently, it was delootlondon.co.uk, London's positive reaction to the riots driven by people at Engine.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Robin… (insert anecdote here).
The last time I was excited was...
On the waterslide with the kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that macaroni cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't say no.
You might not know this but I'm...
A poker champion.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure