The Engine Group/WCRS
(020) 3128 6030
60 Great Portland Street, , London, , W1W 7RT
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Seeing great talent reach their potential.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I was not born to run.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the right thing, no matter how hard it is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be less of a swot.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Recently, it was delootlondon.co.uk, London's positive reaction to the riots driven by people at Engine.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Robin… (insert anecdote here).
The last time I was excited was...
On the waterslide with the kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten that macaroni cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't say no.
You might not know this but I'm...
A poker champion.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Strategy Direct Recruitment £80 - 100k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign