(020) 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Date of birth
December in a decade long ago
The best thing about my job is...
Collaborating with other people, especially if they do what I say.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't eat, talk and breathe all at the same time.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Feel sorry for myself.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Art and nature – that's things really, isn't it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In a rather lurid dream about being at a dinner party with no trousers on. Luckily the Queen didn't seem to notice.
The last time I was excited was...
I finished a shoot last night and I'm really looking forward to the edit, seriously.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Music, particularly blues and Baroque music – Baroque and Roll, basically.
I really wish I had...
Appreciated my parents more and let them know it.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had that extra glass last night.
The worst thing about me is...
It's very difficult for others to find any faults.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to direct the title sequence to the new James Bond film. In your mind hear this chord: Em/maj 9.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager (PPC / Social) - Independent Agency Silverdrum £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist - Fashion Brand Silverdrum £38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions