(020) 7851 2000
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Date of birth
December in a decade long ago
The best thing about my job is...
Collaborating with other people, especially if they do what I say.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Never stop learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't eat, talk and breathe all at the same time.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Feel sorry for myself.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Art and nature – that's things really, isn't it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In a rather lurid dream about being at a dinner party with no trousers on. Luckily the Queen didn't seem to notice.
The last time I was excited was...
I finished a shoot last night and I'm really looking forward to the edit, seriously.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Music, particularly blues and Baroque music – Baroque and Roll, basically.
I really wish I had...
Appreciated my parents more and let them know it.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had that extra glass last night.
The worst thing about me is...
It's very difficult for others to find any faults.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to direct the title sequence to the new James Bond film. In your mind hear this chord: Em/maj 9.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Administrator, Leisure, North London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22500 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS, MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES Live Recruitment Negotiable, Birmingham
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned