+1 310 826 6200
45a Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UE
Date of birth
7 July 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Spend as much time with the babies before they grow up.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You're only as good as your next one.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I did 21 just like I wanted to.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Don't have any of those.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Standing right behind you.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas