Creative director and co-founder
(020) 7611 6736
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
Date of birth
23 April 1975
The best thing about my job is...
You never quite know what the day will throw at you.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The pre-during-post marketing cycle; it makes explaining social media a breeze.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Shit sticks and word travels fast.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have much cooler Facebook updates, that's for sure.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The creative minds of children – they have a very different perspective on the world. We worked recently with some primary school kids in East London, it was such a rewarding project. I'd love to give them a live brief, just to see how they'd approach it.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I have a five-year-old son – he embarrasses me daily.
The last time I was excited was...
The fact that i'm having to dwell on this question leads me to believe i live a very boring existence.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Watch The Only Way Is Essex, it will give you a clue.
I really love...
Coffee. Can't quite function without it. Unfortunately, I could count on one hand the amount of places in London capable of making a decent cup.
I really wish I had...
A couple of extra hours a day; but then don't we all.
I really wish I hadn't...
I genuinely don't have any regrets. Dwelling on the past is such a waste of life.
The worst thing about me is...
I talk way, way, way too fast. Really. Need. To. Slow. Down.
You might not know this but I'm...
The grandson of an England cricketer.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London