Chief executive and group managing director
Leo Burnett Group
(020) 7071 1175
Kensington Village Warwick Building, Avonmore Road, London, , W14 8HQ
Date of birth
12 February 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Hanging out with people I like and respect.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's never about one key thing – it's all about making sense of hundreds of "key" things.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Start investing early and let the power of compounding work for you. Unfortunately, I didn't listen and will be working until I'm 128 years old.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Invest early and let the power of compounding work for me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Listening to clever people bring their subject to life.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The time a cycle courier dramatically slid open the door of one of our disabled facilities to find me multi-tasking by reading a copy of Campaign while letting the otters out for a swim. Must get that lock fixed.
The last time I was excited was...
When Guy North called me to tell me we had won the Freeview account.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Awkwardly uncomfortable – both in manner and dress sense.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Taken up golf when I was three.
I really wish I hadn't...
Embarrassed myself on the first tee at least once a month this season.
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency towards Tourette's.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central