(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Date of birth
9 May 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The talent. The brand. The parking space.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
One floor living for an agency works brilliantly.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you have to eat a shit sandwich, don’t nibble at it" – Sally Bedwood.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go easy on the fries while in America for a year. Just one of my worrying similarities to Monica Geller.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working women being brilliant mums.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting mistaken for Elle Macpherson in B&Q.
The last time I was excited was...
Legoland. August bank holiday.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Down to earth, approachable, optimistic.
I really love...
A tidy desk, shoes and box-sets. But not necessarily in that order.
I really wish I had...
Asked @koopstakov to help me with these questions.
I really wish I hadn't...
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
The worst thing about me is...
I’m a little too obsessed about how the dishwasher should be stacked.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still in awe of John Bartle.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood