(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Date of birth
9 May 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The talent. The brand. The parking space.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
One floor living for an agency works brilliantly.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you have to eat a shit sandwich, don’t nibble at it" – Sally Bedwood.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go easy on the fries while in America for a year. Just one of my worrying similarities to Monica Geller.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working women being brilliant mums.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting mistaken for Elle Macpherson in B&Q.
The last time I was excited was...
Legoland. August bank holiday.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Down to earth, approachable, optimistic.
I really love...
A tidy desk, shoes and box-sets. But not necessarily in that order.
I really wish I had...
Asked @koopstakov to help me with these questions.
I really wish I hadn't...
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
The worst thing about me is...
I’m a little too obsessed about how the dishwasher should be stacked.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still in awe of John Bartle.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London