(020) 3451 9101
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Date of birth
9 May 1973
The best thing about my job is...
The talent. The brand. The parking space.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
One floor living for an agency works brilliantly.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"If you have to eat a shit sandwich, don’t nibble at it" – Sally Bedwood.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go easy on the fries while in America for a year. Just one of my worrying similarities to Monica Geller.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working women being brilliant mums.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Getting mistaken for Elle Macpherson in B&Q.
The last time I was excited was...
Legoland. August bank holiday.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Down to earth, approachable, optimistic.
I really love...
A tidy desk, shoes and box-sets. But not necessarily in that order.
I really wish I had...
Asked @koopstakov to help me with these questions.
I really wish I hadn't...
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
The worst thing about me is...
I’m a little too obsessed about how the dishwasher should be stacked.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still in awe of John Bartle.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy