Chief creative officer
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
That I've stopped working in the ad industry and started working in the entertainment industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
All real talent is on loan; how long you can keep them on loan is the question.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke – Eamonn Leonard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enrol as Terry Richardson's assistant. And not have sex on Andrew Cracknell's suede sofa.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The youth we are lucky enough to have interested in what we do.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
In Los Angeles in the presence of Leonard Cohen recording my favourite poem.
I'd describe my personal style as...
The North London rudeboy son Serge Gainsbourg never had.
I really love...
The amazing, dangerous, powerful things that music can make people do.
I really wish I had...
Casa Malaparte as a holiday home.
I really wish I hadn't...
Waited so long to launch my own product.
The worst thing about me is...
That I never switch off. Ever.
You might not know this but I'm...
Always chuffed to hear from talented people who are dissatisfied with the poor side of a changing industry.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37500 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION , City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant/Associate Director Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3