Chief creative officer
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
That I've stopped working in the ad industry and started working in the entertainment industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
All real talent is on loan; how long you can keep them on loan is the question.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke – Eamonn Leonard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enrol as Terry Richardson's assistant. And not have sex on Andrew Cracknell's suede sofa.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The youth we are lucky enough to have interested in what we do.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
In Los Angeles in the presence of Leonard Cohen recording my favourite poem.
I'd describe my personal style as...
The North London rudeboy son Serge Gainsbourg never had.
I really love...
The amazing, dangerous, powerful things that music can make people do.
I really wish I had...
Casa Malaparte as a holiday home.
I really wish I hadn't...
Waited so long to launch my own product.
The worst thing about me is...
That I never switch off. Ever.
You might not know this but I'm...
Always chuffed to hear from talented people who are dissatisfied with the poor side of a changing industry.
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account