Chief creative officer
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
That I've stopped working in the ad industry and started working in the entertainment industry.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
All real talent is on loan; how long you can keep them on loan is the question.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke – Eamonn Leonard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Enrol as Terry Richardson's assistant. And not have sex on Andrew Cracknell's suede sofa.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The youth we are lucky enough to have interested in what we do.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
In Los Angeles in the presence of Leonard Cohen recording my favourite poem.
I'd describe my personal style as...
The North London rudeboy son Serge Gainsbourg never had.
I really love...
The amazing, dangerous, powerful things that music can make people do.
I really wish I had...
Casa Malaparte as a holiday home.
I really wish I hadn't...
Waited so long to launch my own product.
The worst thing about me is...
That I never switch off. Ever.
You might not know this but I'm...
Always chuffed to hear from talented people who are dissatisfied with the poor side of a changing industry.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Â– Product & Packaging Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Press Production Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014