Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Anyone who claims to be "an expert" or "a guru" in anything should be avoided at any cost.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From a former basketball coach: I won't take you off the court for missing a shot, but I will take you off the court for not taking the shot.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take Pops Lidstone out for a beer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing a 23-year-old Euro RSCG planner articulately critique (destroy) my point of view.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Torquay United.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night – Mrs Lidstone's famous sausage casserole, Ella's chocolate cake, Harvey's diablo show.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Someone recently described me as "a human" – so I think I'll go with that.
I really love...
Grandma's chicken and mushroom pie, Chivas 18, the Isle of Wight, pickled eggs, spinning.
I really wish I had...
Some chicken and mushroom pie on me.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten those pickled eggs earlier.
The worst thing about me is...
I've never seen the movie Grease.
You might not know this but I'm...
Completing this questionnaire naked.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1