Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Anyone who claims to be "an expert" or "a guru" in anything should be avoided at any cost.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From a former basketball coach: I won't take you off the court for missing a shot, but I will take you off the court for not taking the shot.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take Pops Lidstone out for a beer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing a 23-year-old Euro RSCG planner articulately critique (destroy) my point of view.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Torquay United.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night – Mrs Lidstone's famous sausage casserole, Ella's chocolate cake, Harvey's diablo show.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Someone recently described me as "a human" – so I think I'll go with that.
I really love...
Grandma's chicken and mushroom pie, Chivas 18, the Isle of Wight, pickled eggs, spinning.
I really wish I had...
Some chicken and mushroom pie on me.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten those pickled eggs earlier.
The worst thing about me is...
I've never seen the movie Grease.
You might not know this but I'm...
Completing this questionnaire naked.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media