Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Anyone who claims to be "an expert" or "a guru" in anything should be avoided at any cost.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From a former basketball coach: I won't take you off the court for missing a shot, but I will take you off the court for not taking the shot.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take Pops Lidstone out for a beer.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing a 23-year-old Euro RSCG planner articulately critique (destroy) my point of view.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Torquay United.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night – Mrs Lidstone's famous sausage casserole, Ella's chocolate cake, Harvey's diablo show.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Someone recently described me as "a human" – so I think I'll go with that.
I really love...
Grandma's chicken and mushroom pie, Chivas 18, the Isle of Wight, pickled eggs, spinning.
I really wish I had...
Some chicken and mushroom pie on me.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten those pickled eggs earlier.
The worst thing about me is...
I've never seen the movie Grease.
You might not know this but I'm...
Completing this questionnaire naked.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London