Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Date of birth
2 October 1956
The best thing about my job is...
People think I work for a Jewish tailor.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twenty-seven different alphanumeric passwords.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never take it or give it; advice is so often a tired cliché thinking it is something profound.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be mildly troubled by having children older than me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When enthusiasm trumped experience.
The last time I was excited was...
Smelling pencils in Cornelissen's in Great Russell Street.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Just about everything except Americans.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought shoes online.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm never late.
You might not know this but I'm...
Afraid it's going to cost you a lot more than an A List nomination to get me to reveal one of my many secrets.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester