Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ
Date of birth
2 October 1956
The best thing about my job is...
People think I work for a Jewish tailor.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Twenty-seven different alphanumeric passwords.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never take it or give it; advice is so often a tired cliché thinking it is something profound.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be mildly troubled by having children older than me.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When enthusiasm trumped experience.
The last time I was excited was...
Smelling pencils in Cornelissen's in Great Russell Street.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Just about everything except Americans.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought shoes online.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm never late.
You might not know this but I'm...
Afraid it's going to cost you a lot more than an A List nomination to get me to reveal one of my many secrets.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)