(020) 7961 2115
622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
13 March 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Adapt at speed. In this economic climate, it is critical to listen, learn and change.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never regret yesterday, make tomorrow better.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creativity. There are so many new channels, technologies and talents to connect brands to customers.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Playing tennis with my children; all of whom beat me.
The last time I was excited was...
Reviewing our Paralympic creative.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and energetic… and hopefully fun.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Inability to sit still.
You might not know this but I'm...
Learning how to grow vines and make my own wine.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Source £27000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Planner EMO Unlimited... £25,000-£33,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol (City Centre), City of Bristol