(020) 7961 2115
622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Date of birth
13 March 1967
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Adapt at speed. In this economic climate, it is critical to listen, learn and change.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never regret yesterday, make tomorrow better.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Creativity. There are so many new channels, technologies and talents to connect brands to customers.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Playing tennis with my children; all of whom beat me.
The last time I was excited was...
Reviewing our Paralympic creative.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Collaborative and energetic… and hopefully fun.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Inability to sit still.
You might not know this but I'm...
Learning how to grow vines and make my own wine.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'