Worldwide chief executive
(020) 7543 4524
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
I plead the fifth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What stays the same is more important than what changes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
There will always be someone richer, funnier, better-looking and younger than you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Twenty-two. Out to dinner with girlfriend. Asked for poussin. Rejected chicken when it arrived. "Does this look like a fish?" I enquired suavely.
The last time I was excited was...
I don't get excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Verging on cold.
I really love...
The solitude of a long-distance flight.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Turned down Hornby at interview, twice.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always right.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified kick-boxing instructor.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central