Worldwide chief executive
(020) 7543 4524
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
I plead the fifth
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
What stays the same is more important than what changes.
The best advice I've ever had is...
There will always be someone richer, funnier, better-looking and younger than you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Twenty-two. Out to dinner with girlfriend. Asked for poussin. Rejected chicken when it arrived. "Does this look like a fish?" I enquired suavely.
The last time I was excited was...
I don't get excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Verging on cold.
I really love...
The solitude of a long-distance flight.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Turned down Hornby at interview, twice.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm always right.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified kick-boxing instructor.
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media