Chief strategy officer
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 June 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with. And the fact that my office is so close to the number 24 bus stop.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Mergers can be managed successfully.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not worry so much.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A difficult question.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When the backside of my trousers ripped open during a pitch presentation.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Anything played by Glenn Gould.
I really wish I had...
Kept studying the piano.
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn those trousers that day.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bit passive-aggressive, though I'll angrily deny it.
You might not know this but I'm...
A lover of purple sprouting broccoli.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England