Chief strategy officer
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 June 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The people I work with. And the fact that my office is so close to the number 24 bus stop.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Mergers can be managed successfully.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not worry so much.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A difficult question.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When the backside of my trousers ripped open during a pitch presentation.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Anything played by Glenn Gould.
I really wish I had...
Kept studying the piano.
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn those trousers that day.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bit passive-aggressive, though I'll angrily deny it.
You might not know this but I'm...
A lover of purple sprouting broccoli.
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope