(020) 7309 7200
82 Charing Cross Road, , London, , WC2H 0BA
Date of birth
19 February 1961
The best thing about my job is...
Nearly everyone at MBA is significantly younger than me.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Whatever new technology throws at us, it is still and will always be about delivering great ideas and great content.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire people who are not only the best but who you also like – Peter Mead, 1987.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go to Shanghai.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Grads/school leavers who are so full of intelligence, energy and confidence.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I saw myself on TV at the Wimbledon Men's Final sitting impassively right behind a rather animated Djokovic clan.
The last time I was excited was...
When we won The Huffington Post account.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My fender strat.
I really wish I had...
Had lunch in the 80s.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had my hair so long in the 90s.
The worst thing about me is...
I don't suntan.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon