Executive creative director
Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
That there's no right way of doing it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To live for now.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do as you would be done by.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every ten minutes. I have a very low embarrassment threshold.
The last time I was excited was...
15-18 March 2011.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Horses. Motorbikes. Films. Food.
I really wish I had...
A racing yard.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had so many tattoos.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Always smiling on the inside.
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building