Executive creative director
Havas Worldwide London
(020) 7240 4111
Cupola House, Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
That there's no right way of doing it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To live for now.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do as you would be done by.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Every ten minutes. I have a very low embarrassment threshold.
The last time I was excited was...
15-18 March 2011.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Horses. Motorbikes. Films. Food.
I really wish I had...
A racing yard.
I really wish I hadn't...
Had so many tattoos.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Always smiling on the inside.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business director Dynamic New Alliances £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager AOK Events Ltd £35,000-£38,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media