Chairman, Goviral; senior vice-president, AOL
10a Belmont Street, , London, , NW1 8HH
Date of birth
19 October 1971
The best thing about my job is...
I set the pace and the direction and I get to work with some of the most brilliant and talented people in the process.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Be pragmatic or get old before time.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good things come to people that work hard.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Unspoilt clever young people with "out of the box" ideas.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my son told everyone in Kindergarten about his father's "flashy watch".
The last time I was excited was...
When we sold Goviral to AOL in January.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Moved to Silicon Valley 15 years ago.
I really wish I hadn't...
Stayed in advertising for so long.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London