0161 908 8600
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The constantly changing nature of the job itself.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Holidays are important.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust in good people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be the same height, a bit thinner and about to start work at a brewery. Good times.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last night at the agency's charity darts night – in my head, I used to be good at darts.
The last time I was excited was...
Right now – it's Friday 23 September and the Tote Jackpot could reach £3million.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Cheltenham – the first day of the Festival.
I really wish I had...
The patience to learn to play the piano.
I really wish I hadn't...
Ever tasted goats cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bad loser.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to the person who played doubles with Andy Murray's mum at school.
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44