0161 908 8600
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The constantly changing nature of the job itself.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Holidays are important.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust in good people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be the same height, a bit thinner and about to start work at a brewery. Good times.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last night at the agency's charity darts night – in my head, I used to be good at darts.
The last time I was excited was...
Right now – it's Friday 23 September and the Tote Jackpot could reach £3million.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Cheltenham – the first day of the Festival.
I really wish I had...
The patience to learn to play the piano.
I really wish I hadn't...
Ever tasted goats cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bad loser.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to the person who played doubles with Andy Murray's mum at school.
- Senior Account Manager - Branding Consultancy and Design Agency - London Spectrum £40,000 - £60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Chief Communications Officer Ofqual £44,000 to £56,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Junior or Branding Consultant - Innovation - Branding and Design - London Spectrum £30,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Communications Planner News UK Competitive, London
- Partner - International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'