0161 908 8600
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The constantly changing nature of the job itself.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Holidays are important.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust in good people.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be the same height, a bit thinner and about to start work at a brewery. Good times.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last night at the agency's charity darts night – in my head, I used to be good at darts.
The last time I was excited was...
Right now – it's Friday 23 September and the Tote Jackpot could reach £3million.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Cheltenham – the first day of the Festival.
I really wish I had...
The patience to learn to play the piano.
I really wish I hadn't...
Ever tasted goats cheese.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm a bad loser.
You might not know this but I'm...
Related to the person who played doubles with Andy Murray's mum at school.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager (Digital) Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- High Value Donor Manager National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3