(020) 7830 3523
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
3 May 1469
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Instinct still counts, even in a knowledge economy. If it feels right, it probably is. And vice versa.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The key is to succeed with no apparent effort. Not just to make no apparent effort.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Marry for money.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The life and works of Simpson and Bruckheimer.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In Cannes inevitably. But it wasn't really my fault.
The last time I was excited was...
Bio-karting on St Brélade's beach in the September storms.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Fast and louche.
I really love...
Chips and gravy, tasting menus, Sky+, my bath, whingy men with guitars, and going downhill on my bike.
I really wish I had...
A licence to kill.
I really wish I hadn't...
Said no thanks when Ulrika propositioned me that time in Sheekey's.
The worst thing about me is...
My taste in films.
You might not know this but I'm...
A member of the Irish illuminati.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London