(020) 7830 3523
82 Baker Street, , London, , W1U 6AE
Date of birth
3 May 1469
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Instinct still counts, even in a knowledge economy. If it feels right, it probably is. And vice versa.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The key is to succeed with no apparent effort. Not just to make no apparent effort.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Marry for money.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The life and works of Simpson and Bruckheimer.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In Cannes inevitably. But it wasn't really my fault.
The last time I was excited was...
Bio-karting on St Brélade's beach in the September storms.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Fast and louche.
I really love...
Chips and gravy, tasting menus, Sky+, my bath, whingy men with guitars, and going downhill on my bike.
I really wish I had...
A licence to kill.
I really wish I hadn't...
Said no thanks when Ulrika propositioned me that time in Sheekey's.
The worst thing about me is...
My taste in films.
You might not know this but I'm...
A member of the Irish illuminati.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure