(020) 7298 8000
Summit House, 27 Sale Place, London, W2 1YR
Date of birth
OMG, 50 this year
The best thing about my job is...
Working in Slummit House.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life can have a terrible habit of kicking you in the teeth. People who know will know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like £$*&. Source: Jeremy Male.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Bite off more than I could chew and drink like £$*&.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Short deadlines and impossible tasks. Necessity is the mother of invention and it's when I produce my best stuff.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Beaten to marketing person of the year by a guy from a company that makes concrete.
The last time I was excited was...
Five minutes ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Words from my mood cloud selected by the JCDecaux team. Manic, energetic, juggler, luddite, eccentric.
I really love...
Life. Benjamin Franklin said: "Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Talk too fast, don't listen and keep saying 'Yeah I know' before people have finished describing their exciting new insight or discovery.
You might not know this but I'm...
Really good at doing the Downward Dog.
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile