Managing director, Carat Digital
(020) 7430 6360
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
Date of birth
13 March 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The people and clients I work with, and free broadband at home.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Continuously push on, at pace, at all times.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The person in the most control of your career is yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try a little bit harder at university and buy shares in Apple.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching people succeed after they have put in a lot of effort.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
With young children, you quickly become numb to embarrassment.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week, opening up a letter from HM Inland Revenue, followed by massive disappointment, followed by anger.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Smart casual with a fear of entering my forties.
I really love...
My Kindle and red wine, and holidays. Oh, yes, and all things digital, obviously.
I really wish I had...
A better grasp of analytics – some of the stuff we do now is mind-boggling.
I really wish I hadn't...
Become an Arsenal fan.
The worst thing about me is...
Opening that second bottle of wine on a school night.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-Yorkshire Alpine Ski Squad member.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne