Managing director, Carat Digital
(020) 7430 6360
Parker Tower, 43-49 Parker Street, London, WC2B 5PS
Date of birth
13 March 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The people and clients I work with, and free broadband at home.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Continuously push on, at pace, at all times.
The best advice I've ever had is...
The person in the most control of your career is yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try a little bit harder at university and buy shares in Apple.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching people succeed after they have put in a lot of effort.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
With young children, you quickly become numb to embarrassment.
The last time I was excited was...
Last week, opening up a letter from HM Inland Revenue, followed by massive disappointment, followed by anger.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Smart casual with a fear of entering my forties.
I really love...
My Kindle and red wine, and holidays. Oh, yes, and all things digital, obviously.
I really wish I had...
A better grasp of analytics – some of the stuff we do now is mind-boggling.
I really wish I hadn't...
Become an Arsenal fan.
The worst thing about me is...
Opening that second bottle of wine on a school night.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-Yorkshire Alpine Ski Squad member.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central