Chief strategy officer
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
29 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Something new every single day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's not about the what, it's all about the why.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Keep it simple.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Savour it a little bit more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My job. I fucking love it. Just when you think you know what you're talking about, everything changes and you have to start all over again. Bonkers, but brilliant.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Using a metaphor for onanism in a pitch to explain how the reader of a popular women's magazine might feel. To a female client. Not good.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing the family after a weekend away.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A thinner, fitter, more sober, possibly better-looking and definitely less promiscuous Charles Bukowski.
I really love...
Sunshine. Anyone who ever complains it's too sunny should be ashamed.
I really wish I had...
Started just about everything I've done in life a little bit earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Said "yes" when in hindsight I should have stuck to my guns and said: "I'm sorry, but no."
The worst thing about me is...
I don't suffer fools at all gladly, and I can be a tad strong-minded. For these and all my other sins that I cannot now remember, I am truly sorry.
You might not know this but I'm...
In possession of a 36-inch inside leg.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne