Chief strategy officer
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
29 November 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Something new every single day.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's not about the what, it's all about the why.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Keep it simple.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Savour it a little bit more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My job. I fucking love it. Just when you think you know what you're talking about, everything changes and you have to start all over again. Bonkers, but brilliant.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Using a metaphor for onanism in a pitch to explain how the reader of a popular women's magazine might feel. To a female client. Not good.
The last time I was excited was...
Seeing the family after a weekend away.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A thinner, fitter, more sober, possibly better-looking and definitely less promiscuous Charles Bukowski.
I really love...
Sunshine. Anyone who ever complains it's too sunny should be ashamed.
I really wish I had...
Started just about everything I've done in life a little bit earlier.
I really wish I hadn't...
Said "yes" when in hindsight I should have stuck to my guns and said: "I'm sorry, but no."
The worst thing about me is...
I don't suffer fools at all gladly, and I can be a tad strong-minded. For these and all my other sins that I cannot now remember, I am truly sorry.
You might not know this but I'm...
In possession of a 36-inch inside leg.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy