Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0445
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Date of birth
22 April 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The endless variety.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a partnership is tougher than running a company.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do unto others…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Insist he used henna.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by people with the energy, ideas and youthfulness to change our industry.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The beginning of the inevitable questions from Jessica and Ella, our nine-year-olds.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Alfie (our six-year-old) play for his footie team for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More wit… particularly when faced with an A List questionnaire.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated