Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0445
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Date of birth
22 April 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The endless variety.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a partnership is tougher than running a company.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do unto others…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Insist he used henna.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by people with the energy, ideas and youthfulness to change our industry.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The beginning of the inevitable questions from Jessica and Ella, our nine-year-olds.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Alfie (our six-year-old) play for his footie team for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More wit… particularly when faced with an A List questionnaire.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas