Beattie McGuinness Bungay
(020) 7632 0445
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Date of birth
22 April 1970
The best thing about my job is...
The endless variety.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Running a partnership is tougher than running a company.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do unto others…
If I was 21 again, I would...
Insist he used henna.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being surrounded by people with the energy, ideas and youthfulness to change our industry.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The beginning of the inevitable questions from Jessica and Ella, our nine-year-olds.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Alfie (our six-year-old) play for his footie team for the first time.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More wit… particularly when faced with an A List questionnaire.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London