South House, Ham, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3RB
Date of birth
1 February 1953
The best thing about my job is...
I see good people at their best.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
3D: buy one that is too big for the room to get the best effect, be ready for the image to go dark when you put on the glasses and only watch Avatar as sport will disappoint.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You are not as you see yourself, but as others see you.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Buy many houses.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sending Tim Delaney to the wrong meeting in the wrong city: sorry again.
The last time I was excited was...
During the whole Ashes series – class batting down to number ten, and look out for Borthwick, the new spinner.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Forthright, apparently, but in a caring way.
I really love...
Wilderness, being outside. Riding in wilderness – even better.
I really wish I had...
Travelled lighter down more roads less travelled by.
I really wish I hadn't...
Told a taxi driver that, even though I was not going in the direction he wanted to go, he was obliged to take my fare on account of the fact he had his light on and, as a consequence, I would be climbing into his taxi.
The worst thing about me is...
Being drawn to say something funny, which may not be quite as amusing as I had originally thought.
You might not know this but I'm...
A demon on the dart board and can grow beautful sweet peas and ovesized onions.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London