(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
29 August 1971
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are ever the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life begins at 40.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the things you think you cannot do.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Believe in myself more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Ben, Sid and Dave bought me a throne when I became IPA president.
The last time I was excited was...
Sitting in my throne.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Optimistic and mischievous.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Had a Sherbet Dip Dab for breakfast.
The worst thing about me is...
My addiction to penny sweets.
You might not know this but I'm...
A kickboxer and love it.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central