(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
29 August 1971
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are ever the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life begins at 40.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the things you think you cannot do.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Believe in myself more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Ben, Sid and Dave bought me a throne when I became IPA president.
The last time I was excited was...
Sitting in my throne.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Optimistic and mischievous.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Had a Sherbet Dip Dab for breakfast.
The worst thing about me is...
My addiction to penny sweets.
You might not know this but I'm...
A kickboxer and love it.
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account