(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
29 August 1971
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are ever the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life begins at 40.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Do the things you think you cannot do.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Believe in myself more.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When Ben, Sid and Dave bought me a throne when I became IPA president.
The last time I was excited was...
Sitting in my throne.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Optimistic and mischievous.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Had a Sherbet Dip Dab for breakfast.
The worst thing about me is...
My addiction to penny sweets.
You might not know this but I'm...
A kickboxer and love it.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne