MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2405
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Date of birth
28 July 1960
The best thing about my job is...
The intelligence, variety, enthusiasm and integrity of our people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
A moment on the lips… pretending I've only just realised this.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't shit on people on the way up because you never know who you'll meet on the way back down.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do very little differently – it has its ups and downs but this is still a great way to earn a living.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Watching our youngsters succeed.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my kids, after visiting my office, grassed me up to my wife regarding the sneaky jar of Nutella in the cupboard. I was just looking after it for a friend.
The last time I was excited was...
When we signed the lease to our brilliant new building.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Honest, blunt, straightforward. And cuddly.
I really love...
My memories, our three Salukis and a particularily significant vintage Daytona watch.
I really wish I had...
A different-shaped torso and knees that worked properly.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten so many cakes. Having said that, I have had some especially fine ones over the years so, now I come to think about it, I have no regrets.
The worst thing about me is...
Very limited ability to self edit.
You might not know this but I'm...
I was a licensed on-course bookmaker (retired hurt 2007).
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building