Kingston Smith W1
(020) 7304 4646
141 Wardour Street, , London, , W1F 0UT
Date of birth
27 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
The variety of intgeresting people and situations I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
My mobile isn't really a phone.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never do anything you're ashamed of.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Run a lot faster than I can now.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Integrity in business.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching The Inbetweeners with my teenage children.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got my A List invitation.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My golden retriever, horses, running, fast cars.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Spent so long being sensible.
The worst thing about me is...
I can see every side of every argument.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy