Kingston Smith W1
(020) 7304 4646
141 Wardour Street, , London, , W1F 0UT
Date of birth
27 February 1963
The best thing about my job is...
The variety of intgeresting people and situations I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
My mobile isn't really a phone.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never do anything you're ashamed of.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Run a lot faster than I can now.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Integrity in business.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching The Inbetweeners with my teenage children.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got my A List invitation.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My golden retriever, horses, running, fast cars.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Spent so long being sensible.
The worst thing about me is...
I can see every side of every argument.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3