Co-founder and strategy partner
18 Feet & Rising
(020) 3371 6202
4 Ganton Street, , London, , W1F 7QN
Date of birth
8 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Watching people grow.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It takes stamina and perseverance to make good work.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be careful not to learn too much from your successes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have cut off my pony-tail sooner.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Commenting at a party, a little too loudly, that the host’s girlfriend looked just like his mother. Both women were within earshot.
The last time I was excited was...
A helicopter ride to the Scilly Isles.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Better suited to the beach.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started smoking again.
The worst thing about me is...
I can’t seem to work in the office.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified kitesurfing instructor.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Chief Editor AkzoNobel Excellent salary, Amsterdam
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45,000 to £60,000, Slough
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy