Co-founder and strategy partner
18 Feet & Rising
(020) 3371 6202
4 Ganton Street, , London, , W1F 7QN
Date of birth
8 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Watching people grow.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It takes stamina and perseverance to make good work.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be careful not to learn too much from your successes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have cut off my pony-tail sooner.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Commenting at a party, a little too loudly, that the host’s girlfriend looked just like his mother. Both women were within earshot.
The last time I was excited was...
A helicopter ride to the Scilly Isles.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Better suited to the beach.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started smoking again.
The worst thing about me is...
I can’t seem to work in the office.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified kitesurfing instructor.
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'