Co-founder and strategy partner
18 Feet & Rising
(020) 3371 6202
4 Ganton Street, , London, , W1F 7QN
Date of birth
8 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Watching people grow.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It takes stamina and perseverance to make good work.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be careful not to learn too much from your successes.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have cut off my pony-tail sooner.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Commenting at a party, a little too loudly, that the host’s girlfriend looked just like his mother. Both women were within earshot.
The last time I was excited was...
A helicopter ride to the Scilly Isles.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Better suited to the beach.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Started smoking again.
The worst thing about me is...
I can’t seem to work in the office.
You might not know this but I'm...
A qualified kitesurfing instructor.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne