(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
17 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Younger, smarter people. And leftover flapjacks.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Bicchiere" does not mean "biscuit" in Italian.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Refusing a biscuit in Rome.
The last time I was excited was...
Making someone who looks like me laugh like me.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lover, not a fighter. Harsh but fair. Eternal optimist. Village idiot. In the hole in a 5-3-2. Uncomfortable about personal description.
I really love...
Bob Dylan. Man United. Instagram. Desert Island Discs.
I really wish I had...
Carried on my Italian lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten the whole thing.
The worst thing about me is...
Laughing at my own jokes.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to do more writing and less meetings next year. Seriously. Just watch me. *goes into meeting room 1*
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London