(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
17 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Younger, smarter people. And leftover flapjacks.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Bicchiere" does not mean "biscuit" in Italian.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Refusing a biscuit in Rome.
The last time I was excited was...
Making someone who looks like me laugh like me.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lover, not a fighter. Harsh but fair. Eternal optimist. Village idiot. In the hole in a 5-3-2. Uncomfortable about personal description.
I really love...
Bob Dylan. Man United. Instagram. Desert Island Discs.
I really wish I had...
Carried on my Italian lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten the whole thing.
The worst thing about me is...
Laughing at my own jokes.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to do more writing and less meetings next year. Seriously. Just watch me. *goes into meeting room 1*
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44