(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
17 October 1974
The best thing about my job is...
Younger, smarter people. And leftover flapjacks.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Bicchiere" does not mean "biscuit" in Italian.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Refusing a biscuit in Rome.
The last time I was excited was...
Making someone who looks like me laugh like me.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lover, not a fighter. Harsh but fair. Eternal optimist. Village idiot. In the hole in a 5-3-2. Uncomfortable about personal description.
I really love...
Bob Dylan. Man United. Instagram. Desert Island Discs.
I really wish I had...
Carried on my Italian lessons.
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten the whole thing.
The worst thing about me is...
Laughing at my own jokes.
You might not know this but I'm...
Going to do more writing and less meetings next year. Seriously. Just watch me. *goes into meeting room 1*
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned