Director of consultancy and best practice
(020) 7291 9020
Langham House, 1b, Portland Place, London, W1B 1PN
Date of birth
Too old now to remember
The best thing about my job is...
Being party to the best behind-the-scenes insights on relationships between clients and their agencies and being in the privileged position of having a constant helicopter view of industry trends and issues.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To be calm and patient.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be honest and bold.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go and live in another country.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having to say sorry so many times to agencies I was trying to organise chemistry sessions with because the client kept moving the timeframes after the meetings had been set.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got my new kitten.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My art and my cats.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all the pies.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be quite blunt.
You might not know this but I'm...
After being in the A List since the first issue, I think I've probably revealed all there is to know about me by now.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne