Director of consultancy and best practice
(020) 7291 9020
Langham House, 1b, Portland Place, London, W1B 1PN
Date of birth
Too old now to remember
The best thing about my job is...
Being party to the best behind-the-scenes insights on relationships between clients and their agencies and being in the privileged position of having a constant helicopter view of industry trends and issues.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To be calm and patient.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be honest and bold.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go and live in another country.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having to say sorry so many times to agencies I was trying to organise chemistry sessions with because the client kept moving the timeframes after the meetings had been set.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got my new kitten.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My art and my cats.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all the pies.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be quite blunt.
You might not know this but I'm...
After being in the A List since the first issue, I think I've probably revealed all there is to know about me by now.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £25000 - £30000 per annum, Uxbridge