Director of consultancy and best practice
(020) 7291 9020
Langham House, 1b, Portland Place, London, W1B 1PN
Date of birth
Too old now to remember
The best thing about my job is...
Being party to the best behind-the-scenes insights on relationships between clients and their agencies and being in the privileged position of having a constant helicopter view of industry trends and issues.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
To be calm and patient.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Be honest and bold.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go and live in another country.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having to say sorry so many times to agencies I was trying to organise chemistry sessions with because the client kept moving the timeframes after the meetings had been set.
The last time I was excited was...
When I got my new kitten.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
My art and my cats.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten all the pies.
The worst thing about me is...
I can be quite blunt.
You might not know this but I'm...
After being in the A List since the first issue, I think I've probably revealed all there is to know about me by now.
- Front end Developer become £40k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £60000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance + Profit Shares, Hertfordshire
- FMCG Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £38000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Designer become £40k-£45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £43000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list