(020) 7543 4525
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with David Kershaw, Maurice Saatchi and Jeremy Sinclair.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hold fast to the basic idea. Do not give in to the pressures of the moment.
If I was 21 again, I would...
I wouldn't change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A recruitment consultant.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44