+44 (0)20 7706 6100.
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle lots, drive less, walk and cycle more.
Soho House, St Enodoc Golf Club, Cornwall.
Chris Patten, for talking sense, most of the time.
The Guardian, Elle Deco, The West Wing, Smooth Radio, www.aquarterof.com,.
Golf or cycling, then dinner with family and friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Commercial director, Guardian News and Media, berliner format change, commercial director, GMG Radio.
The bloke in Pedro Almodovar's Sex and Lucia.
I cook a mean lemon tart.
Best job outside advertising
Last August was an emotional time for Taylor as he prepared to leave Guardian Newspapers for an equivalent role at its radio business. As well as presiding over its commercial operations (and a spat with Global Radio), Taylor is also responsible for GMG Radio's Smooth brand in London.
Why are you good at what you do?
Ask my boss, ask my team, ask our clients.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media