+44 (0)20 7706 6100.
26-27 Castlereagh Street, London, W1H 5DL
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle lots, drive less, walk and cycle more.
Soho House, St Enodoc Golf Club, Cornwall.
Chris Patten, for talking sense, most of the time.
The Guardian, Elle Deco, The West Wing, Smooth Radio, www.aquarterof.com,.
Golf or cycling, then dinner with family and friends.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Commercial director, Guardian News and Media, berliner format change, commercial director, GMG Radio.
The bloke in Pedro Almodovar's Sex and Lucia.
I cook a mean lemon tart.
Best job outside advertising
Last August was an emotional time for Taylor as he prepared to leave Guardian Newspapers for an equivalent role at its radio business. As well as presiding over its commercial operations (and a spat with Global Radio), Taylor is also responsible for GMG Radio's Smooth brand in London.
Why are you good at what you do?
Ask my boss, ask my team, ask our clients.
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Resource Co-ordinator Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Part-time Marketing Executive (Temporary) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £25k pro rata, Warwickshire
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Marketing Assistant (B2B) - IT & Tech Solutions Provider Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience (Pro Rata), Wisborough Green, Billingshurst
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote