Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Working with extraordinarily talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much more I have to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have no fear of loss.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Genius in all its forms.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my mountain dog raided someone's picnic.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Man Men meets Fiddler On The Roof.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Forty-eight hours in every day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I try not to do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not easily satisfied with what I've done.
You might not know this but I'm...
A secret agent.
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Sales and Marketing Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits, Warwickshire
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile