Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Working with extraordinarily talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much more I have to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have no fear of loss.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Genius in all its forms.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my mountain dog raided someone's picnic.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Man Men meets Fiddler On The Roof.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Forty-eight hours in every day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I try not to do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not easily satisfied with what I've done.
You might not know this but I'm...
A secret agent.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £30000 + benefits, Manchester
- Artwork Studio Manager Â– Approx. 2 month contract ADLIB £Day Rate, Bristol
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot