Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Working with extraordinarily talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much more I have to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have no fear of loss.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Genius in all its forms.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my mountain dog raided someone's picnic.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Man Men meets Fiddler On The Roof.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Forty-eight hours in every day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I try not to do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not easily satisfied with what I've done.
You might not know this but I'm...
A secret agent.
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media