Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
48-50 St John's Street, , London, , EC1M 4DG
Date of birth
19 April 1968
The best thing about my job is...
Working with extraordinarily talented people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How much more I have to learn.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Have no fear of loss.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Genius in all its forms.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my mountain dog raided someone's picnic.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Man Men meets Fiddler On The Roof.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Forty-eight hours in every day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I try not to do regret.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm not easily satisfied with what I've done.
You might not know this but I'm...
A secret agent.
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England