Group commercial director
The Independent, Independent on Sunday, i, & London Evening Standard
(020) 7938 6000
191 Marsh Wall, , London, , E14 9R
Date of birth
14 August 1972
The best thing about my job is...
The people I get to work with, and the complimentary newspapers.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't turn off the AGA – it costs 350 quid to fix.
The best advice I've ever had is...
It's better to make a wrong decision than to make no decision at all. (Right decisions are, however, more preferable, I've found.)
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again, but eat less chips.
The thing that really inspires me is...
My daughter Daisy.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
A long time ago, as I recall.
The last time I was excited was...
Quite recently actually.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A heady cocktail of Partridge, Brent and Wogan. Finished off with a sprinkle of Hilary Devey (less shoulder pads), and a twist of Oliver Reed.
I really love...
The London Evening Standard, The Independent, IoS and i, and all those who support them with advertising space.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to be filmed at last year's Media Week Awards with the voice of Brian Blessed.
The worst thing about me is...
My uncontollable urge for finding innovative solutions for clients. I just can't help myself.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not wearing any clothes right now.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne