Chairman, marketing services division
+44 (0)20 7861 8549.
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Fantasy business partner
My three sisters.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Working for a carbon-neutral company.
Life is short.
MGGB, Wacl, Grapevine.
Desert island objects
My man, my horse, my mascara.
The Sunday Times, The West Wing, Radio 4, pajamagram.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining the BBC.
On a beach, or by a pool.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
All suggestions gratefully received.
WRCS, BBC, Chime Communications, Historic Royal Palaces.
Best job outside advertising
BBC marketing director.
Moved into a new business role by Chris Sattethwaite, Farr has control of the huge company's new business responsibilities across all of its marketing services. A busy job, indeed for one of adland's most polished women.
Most expensive purchase
Travel, as often as possible.
Why are you good at what you do?
Working with fabulous people.
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building