Chairman, marketing services division
+44 (0)20 7861 8549.
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Fantasy business partner
My three sisters.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Working for a carbon-neutral company.
Life is short.
MGGB, Wacl, Grapevine.
Desert island objects
My man, my horse, my mascara.
The Sunday Times, The West Wing, Radio 4, pajamagram.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining the BBC.
On a beach, or by a pool.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
All suggestions gratefully received.
WRCS, BBC, Chime Communications, Historic Royal Palaces.
Best job outside advertising
BBC marketing director.
Moved into a new business role by Chris Sattethwaite, Farr has control of the huge company's new business responsibilities across all of its marketing services. A busy job, indeed for one of adland's most polished women.
Most expensive purchase
Travel, as often as possible.
Why are you good at what you do?
Working with fabulous people.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London