Chairman, marketing services division
+44 (0)20 7861 8549.
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Fantasy business partner
My three sisters.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Working for a carbon-neutral company.
Life is short.
MGGB, Wacl, Grapevine.
Desert island objects
My man, my horse, my mascara.
The Sunday Times, The West Wing, Radio 4, pajamagram.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining the BBC.
On a beach, or by a pool.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
All suggestions gratefully received.
WRCS, BBC, Chime Communications, Historic Royal Palaces.
Best job outside advertising
BBC marketing director.
Moved into a new business role by Chris Sattethwaite, Farr has control of the huge company's new business responsibilities across all of its marketing services. A busy job, indeed for one of adland's most polished women.
Most expensive purchase
Travel, as often as possible.
Why are you good at what you do?
Working with fabulous people.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director The Little Black Book Agency £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Officer University of Leicester £26,274 - £30,434 , Leicester, Leicestershire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure