Chairman, marketing services division
+44 (0)20 7861 8549.
14 Curzon Street, , London, , W1J 5HN
Fantasy business partner
My three sisters.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Working for a carbon-neutral company.
Life is short.
MGGB, Wacl, Grapevine.
Desert island objects
My man, my horse, my mascara.
The Sunday Times, The West Wing, Radio 4, pajamagram.com.
Biggest risk taken
Joining the BBC.
On a beach, or by a pool.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
All suggestions gratefully received.
WRCS, BBC, Chime Communications, Historic Royal Palaces.
Best job outside advertising
BBC marketing director.
Moved into a new business role by Chris Sattethwaite, Farr has control of the huge company's new business responsibilities across all of its marketing services. A busy job, indeed for one of adland's most polished women.
Most expensive purchase
Travel, as often as possible.
Why are you good at what you do?
Working with fabulous people.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer / Digital Agency / Berlin / 30-35k Red Sofa London €30000 - €35000 per annum + benefits, Berlin
- Account Diector Aspire £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?