Ogilvy Group UK
(020) 7345 3148
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
Date of birth
20 July 1962
The best thing about my job is...
Working with such an interesting mix of people, even if they are a pain in the ass!
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I've been reminded recently that a good leadership team and a solid strategy will win even in a poor economy.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Avoid work that isn't work.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Probably do the same things over again. Although there was a girl…
The thing that really inspires me is...
The remarkable capacity of young talent to do amazing things – especially if management get out of their way.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Happens all the time. An occupational hazard.
The last time I was excited was...
In a pitch last week.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
The sea and snow.
I really wish I had...
Learn't to sail when I was younger.
I really wish I hadn't...
Neglected to join our final salary pension plan when I was 30.
The worst thing about me is...
I'm too kind and forgiving.
You might not know this but I'm...
Interested in applying psychoanalytical thinking to business problems. Or did I dream that?
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne