(020) 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
14 May 1963
The best thing about my job is...
it's constantly evolving.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life's too short.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust your instincts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go into politics.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
The start of each new day.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
All decisions I made were right when I made them.
The worst thing about me is...
My lack of patience (getting better over time).
You might not know this but I'm...
Or rather I used to have a natural afro.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Marketing Manager London & Partners £36,000.00 - £42,000.00, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Stopgap Negotiable, South West England
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned