(020) 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
14 May 1963
The best thing about my job is...
it's constantly evolving.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life's too short.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust your instincts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go into politics.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
The start of each new day.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
All decisions I made were right when I made them.
The worst thing about me is...
My lack of patience (getting better over time).
You might not know this but I'm...
Or rather I used to have a natural afro.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1