(020) 7251 4571
London, EC1M 5TA
Date of birth
18 July 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to say yes.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Be careful what you wish for.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust the facts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working with bright people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Racing cars last week.
The last time I was excited was...
Brighton 1 Palace 3.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I've got everything I need.
I really wish I hadn't...
If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have it.
The worst thing about me is...
Don't know – for others to say.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + £4,500 car allowance+benefits, Marlow
- Freelance Artworker- 4 month contract Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, Cambridge
- Performance Marketing - Biddable (PPC/Paid Social) - Ecommerce Salt £40000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7