(020) 7251 4571
London, EC1M 5TA
Date of birth
18 July 1965
The best thing about my job is...
Being able to say yes.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Be careful what you wish for.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust the facts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Working with bright people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Racing cars last week.
The last time I was excited was...
Brighton 1 Palace 3.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I've got everything I need.
I really wish I hadn't...
If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have it.
The worst thing about me is...
Don't know – for others to say.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne