Advertising Standards Authority
(020) 7492 2222
71 High Holborn, , London, , WC1V 6QT
Date of birth
4 December 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to use Twitter (and now the world's moving on to Google+).
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Follow the money" was good.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Start a business.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Pretty well a daily occurrence, if I'm honest.
The last time I was excited was...
Yesterday. Son Joe, who turned five, received a table footy table.
I'd describe my personal style as...
*Tries to remember what he said last time* forgetful?
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I'm not a big regretter.
The worst thing about me is...
I can bang on.
You might not know this but I'm...
Good at table football.
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy