Advertising Standards Authority
(020) 7492 2222
71 High Holborn, , London, , WC1V 6QT
Date of birth
4 December 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How to use Twitter (and now the world's moving on to Google+).
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Follow the money" was good.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Start a business.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Pretty well a daily occurrence, if I'm honest.
The last time I was excited was...
Yesterday. Son Joe, who turned five, received a table footy table.
I'd describe my personal style as...
*Tries to remember what he said last time* forgetful?
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More hours in the day.
I really wish I hadn't...
I'm not a big regretter.
The worst thing about me is...
I can bang on.
You might not know this but I'm...
Good at table football.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned