Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0)1625 822206.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1955
Fantasy business partner
Delia Smith to launch a chain of tea shops a la Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not very well, given my passion for travel.
One basic belief. Live for today.
A pineapple slicer from Lakeland. So clever.
Desert island objects
Mobile phone, list book and pen, Clarins day cream.
William Hague. Brilliant on his feet, Razor-like wit and intelligence, magnanimous in defeat.
The Mail on Sunday, Conde Naste Traveller, Spooks, Radio 2, flymonarch.com.
Biggest risk taken
Have always managed to convince myself that every potential risk was a golden opportunity.
One that features sunshine, sea and shopping!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Just one. Twenty-three happy (and quite successful) years with one fantastic agency.
Mr Darcy (as played by Colin Firth) in Pride & Prejudice.
Very sadly, I don't think I've got one.
Best job outside advertising
Running a bar on a Spanish campsite.
Little has continued to shy away from the media spotlight, much to the annoyance of the McCann network. After all, she runs the biggest regional agency network in the UK, something that most chief executives would be proud to shout about.
Most expensive purchase
A holiday in Bora Bora.
Why are you good at what you do?
Has to be down to an eternal sense of optimism.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas