Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0)1625 822206.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1955
Fantasy business partner
Delia Smith to launch a chain of tea shops a la Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not very well, given my passion for travel.
One basic belief. Live for today.
A pineapple slicer from Lakeland. So clever.
Desert island objects
Mobile phone, list book and pen, Clarins day cream.
William Hague. Brilliant on his feet, Razor-like wit and intelligence, magnanimous in defeat.
The Mail on Sunday, Conde Naste Traveller, Spooks, Radio 2, flymonarch.com.
Biggest risk taken
Have always managed to convince myself that every potential risk was a golden opportunity.
One that features sunshine, sea and shopping!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Just one. Twenty-three happy (and quite successful) years with one fantastic agency.
Mr Darcy (as played by Colin Firth) in Pride & Prejudice.
Very sadly, I don't think I've got one.
Best job outside advertising
Running a bar on a Spanish campsite.
Little has continued to shy away from the media spotlight, much to the annoyance of the McCann network. After all, she runs the biggest regional agency network in the UK, something that most chief executives would be proud to shout about.
Most expensive purchase
A holiday in Bora Bora.
Why are you good at what you do?
Has to be down to an eternal sense of optimism.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital