Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0)1625 822206.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1955
Fantasy business partner
Delia Smith to launch a chain of tea shops a la Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not very well, given my passion for travel.
One basic belief. Live for today.
A pineapple slicer from Lakeland. So clever.
Desert island objects
Mobile phone, list book and pen, Clarins day cream.
William Hague. Brilliant on his feet, Razor-like wit and intelligence, magnanimous in defeat.
The Mail on Sunday, Conde Naste Traveller, Spooks, Radio 2, flymonarch.com.
Biggest risk taken
Have always managed to convince myself that every potential risk was a golden opportunity.
One that features sunshine, sea and shopping!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Just one. Twenty-three happy (and quite successful) years with one fantastic agency.
Mr Darcy (as played by Colin Firth) in Pride & Prejudice.
Very sadly, I don't think I've got one.
Best job outside advertising
Running a bar on a Spanish campsite.
Little has continued to shy away from the media spotlight, much to the annoyance of the McCann network. After all, she runs the biggest regional agency network in the UK, something that most chief executives would be proud to shout about.
Most expensive purchase
A holiday in Bora Bora.
Why are you good at what you do?
Has to be down to an eternal sense of optimism.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE ARTWORKER #HOMEENTS #GAMING #POS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- MW-Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, South Gloucestershire
- Account Manager True Careers £25-£32k, East Midlands Region
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure