Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0)1625 822206.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1955
Fantasy business partner
Delia Smith to launch a chain of tea shops a la Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Not very well, given my passion for travel.
One basic belief. Live for today.
A pineapple slicer from Lakeland. So clever.
Desert island objects
Mobile phone, list book and pen, Clarins day cream.
William Hague. Brilliant on his feet, Razor-like wit and intelligence, magnanimous in defeat.
The Mail on Sunday, Conde Naste Traveller, Spooks, Radio 2, flymonarch.com.
Biggest risk taken
Have always managed to convince myself that every potential risk was a golden opportunity.
One that features sunshine, sea and shopping!
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Just one. Twenty-three happy (and quite successful) years with one fantastic agency.
Mr Darcy (as played by Colin Firth) in Pride & Prejudice.
Very sadly, I don't think I've got one.
Best job outside advertising
Running a bar on a Spanish campsite.
Little has continued to shy away from the media spotlight, much to the annoyance of the McCann network. After all, she runs the biggest regional agency network in the UK, something that most chief executives would be proud to shout about.
Most expensive purchase
A holiday in Bora Bora.
Why are you good at what you do?
Has to be down to an eternal sense of optimism.
- Innovations and Insights Director Hasson Associates £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Data Planner - Leading CRM Agency - Temp to Perm (Immediate Start) - to £250 per day Fill Recruitment £180 to £250 per day + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad