Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4324
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
26 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Arsene doesn't know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bit of a cliché but great work.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being a last-minute replacement for Nigel Bogle and sitting on an "advertising legends" table at a Nabs dinner.
The last time I was excited was...
Winning the plate competition at the inaugural Campaign Darts Night.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Tricky one, so asked a passing strategist. He said "approachable toff".
I really love...
Cigarettes and alcohol.
I really wish I had...
Worked in advertising in the 60s and 70s.
I really wish I hadn't...
"Borrowed" John Bartle's golf shoes on a BBH summer party in 1997.
The worst thing about me is...
I still bite my nails.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Senior Financial Account Director - Leading Global PR Agency MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Abu Dhabi (AE)
- Customer Experience & New Proposition Development Manager Salt £50000 - £52000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO