Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4324
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
26 November 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Arsene doesn't know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Bit of a cliché but great work.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being a last-minute replacement for Nigel Bogle and sitting on an "advertising legends" table at a Nabs dinner.
The last time I was excited was...
Winning the plate competition at the inaugural Campaign Darts Night.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Tricky one, so asked a passing strategist. He said "approachable toff".
I really love...
Cigarettes and alcohol.
I really wish I had...
Worked in advertising in the 60s and 70s.
I really wish I hadn't...
"Borrowed" John Bartle's golf shoes on a BBH summer party in 1997.
The worst thing about me is...
I still bite my nails.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot